We at Old Brooklyn Blogs would like to take a quick time out to extend a special and sincere thanks to a few friends who have helped spread the word about us, and ultimately, everything that's phenomenal about Cleveland's Old Brooklyn neighborhood.
* Robyn Sandys and board and staff at Old Brooklyn Community Development Corporation and Old Brooklyn News (please note that OB Blogs is not directly affiliated with OBCDC or OBN)
* Chuck Hoven of Plain Press (which is running a nice article about OB Blogs in this month's issue here and here)
* Thomas Mulready at Cool Cleveland
* George Nemeth at Brewed Fresh Daily
* Henry Gomez of The Plain Dealer and Inside City Hall Blog
* Laura McShane and Tim Ferris from Save Our Land Blog
* Will at Skorasaurus
* The folks at RealNEO.us
* Staff of the Cuyahoga County Planning Commission Weblog
* The people behind Cleveland Metroparks Zoo's Twitter
* ...and anyone else of which we are unaware or may have forgotten
Lastly, we appreciate the assistance from all of you out there that have sent us news leads, participated or are participating in OB People (Jeff Kipp and Michelle Baran), left comments to our posts, regularly or periodically visit our site, or simply offered a genuine "thanks for doing this" and other words of encouragement to us.